Date:      Mon, 2 Jan 2023 12:43:57 -0500
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   AMD Ryzen 5 5600G graphics acceleration fails now on -current

Greetings,

I have been happily using an AMD 5600G box for about 9 months
on -current with zero hiccups.

After performing my quarterly git pull + buildworld + installworld
+ pkg update + pkg upgrade, no packages that require graphics
work.  This is broad based, from kitty to mpv, thunderbird, and
firefox.  Oddly chromium still "works".  I see nothing in
/usr/src/UPDATING or /usr/ports/UPDATING.  I spent the past
4 months moving across the country so maybe I missed something?

Thanks for any tips.

All the best,
Russell