Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 20:41:40 -0600
From:      Kenneth Ingham <ingham@i-pi.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2.5-RELEASE and PC Cards

In my prior email, I moved a sentence and realized when I read it
that it became unclear which card was giving the problem.  However,
the helpful people of this list were able to read my mind and
addressed the real problem.

Changing the line used in the pccard.conf to use the proper
combinations of link0 and link1 was the solution.  All cards work
now.

Many thanks to Nate and the others who provided suggestions!

Kenneth