Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:39:47 +0100
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>, Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcs.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -stable update

> It works fine for me :).
> Try this:
> 	# cd /usr/src/usr.sbin
> 	# rm -r i4b
>
> Then cvsup your system, and try again.
>
> I had a problem where there was a stale lex file in my source directory,
> but a newer one in /usr/obj/....

hmm.
well, i deleted everything in the src-tree which is seems to be involved
with i4b. i cvsuped my tree, but no change. then i tried replacing my
files in /usr/include/machine/i4b* with the newer ones from
/sys/i386/machine, but no change anyway :-(
neither helped deleting the whole obj-tree to force i4b not to use the
obj-headers. looks like he still uses a wrong i4b_debug.h:
klaus@wunderland$ make isdndebug
Warning: Object directory not changed from original /usr/src/usr.sbin/i4b
bug
cc -O -pipe   -c main.c
main.c: In function `main':
main.c:266: `l2stat_t' undeclared (first use this function)
main.c:266: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:266: for each function it appears in.)
main.c:266: parse error before `l2s'
main.c:268: `l2s' undeclared (first use this function)
main.c:270: `I4B_CTL_GET_LAPDSTAT' undeclared (first use this function)
main.c:307: `I4B_CTL_CLR_LAPDSTAT' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Where might a wrong header be?
	Klaus

P.S.: shall i wait or is the commit compete now?

--
Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>