Date:      Wed, 31 Dec 1969 23:59:49 -0600
From:      guojunbo <guojunbo@263.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD help me

Hi,
    Sorry to trouble you!I am a Chinese student.
     And I am now working on a SearchEngine program.Now we are moving it

to FreeBSD.But there are something wrong with it.Can you help me?
    Our FreeBSD version is  3.2,and gcc version is 2.7.2.1. And our
SearchEngine is a multithreaded program.It worked well under AIX.I use
the gcc as flowing: g++ -D_THREAD_SAFE -static -pthread -lpthreads
  Compiling is OK! And when running it,it core dump and I find that
wrong code.It is because my array's value is modified bye system after I

just read it.If there is some bug reported about FreeBSD multithreaded
program support?Or if our g++ usage is wrong?Can your give us some
advice?
   Thank you very much!
                                           guojunbo@263.net