Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Sebastien Petit <spe@selectbourse.net>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netgraph question

there is a node called etf (ethertype filter)
that can allow different nodes to share an ethernet interface
The ppp daemon needs to be modified a bit to be able to use it..

Brian, what does it take to allow one to specify a different node and
hook?
I.e.

if I hook an ethertype filter onto the interface and set it up
to send pppoe to hook A and everything else to hook B is there soem way I
can tell PPP to uset node etf0:B rather than fxp0:orphans?

The etf type is not MFC'd to 4.x yet..
I need to do that! thanks for reminding me..