Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 17:31:22 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Annelise Anderson' <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: vnconfig on bootup?

In other words, w/o making a script that explicitly mounts each mount point,
it can't be done.  This much I already know how to do, I was hoping for some
level of automation.

Just incase I feel like playing with this.  Can you (or someone else) give
me some pointers as to how to statically compile vnconfig (or any program
for that matter).

Thank you,
-Chris