Date:      Tue,  4 Jun 2002 09:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gtimetracker help check causes nautilus crash?

Anybody else see this?  If I run qtt (time tracking tool, under
applications) and I try to read the help file via the menu option
'help', 'the gtt manual', I get a pop-up that says 'application
"nautilus" (process 87686) has crashed due to a fatal error
(segmentation fault)'

I am running /usr/ports/x11/gnome, I think the time tracker is under
gnome-fifth-toe, and all my ports are current.

Thanks,

Mike H.