Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 14:14:22 +0000 ()
From:      Stephane Raimbault <segr@segr.ml.org>
To:        "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems accessing FBSD from LAN.

I have a 'hosts' file on my win98 box, it goes a little something like
this:

--snip:hosts:begin--
192.168.0.1	freud
192.168.0.2	einstein
--snip:hosts:end--
Still the same thing.

However I do NOT have this on my FBSD box, could that be the problem?
If so how do you go about creating a 'hosts' file for FBSD.  I assume it
is the same thing as above but in the /etc/hosts location as apose to
c:\windows\hosts

Thank you,
Stephane R.