Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:02:56 +0100
From:      Robin Huiser <R.Huiser@Winthesis.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Disk fragmentation and FreeBSD

Hi!

I am a using Microsoft NT Server/workstation (please read further!! :-) )
and I was wondering why MS NTFS suffers of extreme fragmentation while my
FreeBSD 2.2.6 server (which has the same amount of disk/file changes as the
NT Server) has a fragmentation level of 0.6 %. (NTFS: 100 % according to
Diskkeeper).

What makes the difference, and... are there even any defrag tools for
FreeBSD. (I don't need them, just curious!).

Greets,

Robin Huiser