Date:      Tue, 30 May 2006 14:30:16 -0700
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@orthanc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DBT-122

Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
>> If you remove ugen from your kernel, does it work?
>

> No, but if I kldload ng_ubt the DBT-122 is recognized.  Doh!  (For
> whatever reason I was assuming the kernel or devd would load the
> appropriate netgraph glue automagically.)

it will if you load device driver. otherwise ugen(4) will attach because
it is generic usb device driver.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-bluetooth.html

is a good place to start. it is a bit outdated though. it is no longer
required to use /usr/share/examples/netgraph/bluetooth. please use
/etc/rc.d/bluetooth instead. also please read bluetooth.device.conf(5)
man page.

thanks,
max