Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:20:06 +0530
From:      Bhasker Hariharan <bhasker@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:    Re: Mono 1.0.2 (stable) and 1.1.1 (devel) ports available from BSD#.

Hey nice stuff:)

Just tried out the 1.1.1 version and it installs fine now..at least the
gacutil.exe
issue seems to be gone..But well now builds of gtk-sharp etc hang on my
poor 4.8 BSD. i know i know 4.8 is not supported:).. But i keep
hoping.anyway
just wanted to let you know that you are doing an awesome job:)

-Bhasker