Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 21:08:55 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Rahul Dhesi <dhesi@rahul.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   portconf (was: Re: stop complaining about x11 please (was: Re: Why does PORTS SUCK so BADLY!?))

On Thu 2000-05-04 (11:57), Rahul Dhesi wrote:
> Does the portconf system have the same requirements as your
> web URL, i.e., that a graphical display be in use?

No, it has two console interfaces (one perl/dialog, one c/libdialog) and
a gtk interface.  It's written hopefully that anyone can write an
interface to it.  That said, I now think xml was a mistake, and I may
rewrite using a simpler-to-parse format.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
Joker In Chief, Sunesi Clinical Systems