Date:      Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:57:20 +0200
From:      Kostik Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel driver patch 11.0

--4yNpWhltA5lEqmPD

The patch 11.0 contains the merge of the latest Linux changes after the
3.2 merge window was opened. Mostly, there are fixes for (e)DP, which I
am not convinced are working on FreeBSD at all, and further support for
the not yet released IvyBridge.

Also, I fixed a FreeBSD-specific regression in GEM which seems to cause
random GPU hangs several people reported to me.

Still no estimation of the time when the code will be committed in HEAD.
I am sorry, but this is not under my control.

--4yNpWhltA5lEqmPD

--4yNpWhltA5lEqmPD--