Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:12:31 +0200
From:      sthaug@nethelp.no
To:        cdavis@ns1.pacers.org
Cc:        caa@columbus.rr.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-config@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com 3CXFE575BT Megahertz xjack cardbus adapter

> Currently there isn't any support for the 575's although I would love to
> move out of the 10 Megabit scene myself.

The Linux driver for the 575 uses the same code as the 905 driver (xl
for FreeBSD). Thus it should be fairly easy to get the 575 working as
soon as Cardbus is usable.

I'm currently running Linux on a Dell Inspiron 5000 - both because of
the 575 card and because of the graphics (still haven't been able to
get this working properly with FreeBSD).