Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:07:29 -0400
From:      John Brann <john@brann.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        gjohnson@srrc.ars.usda.gov, john_m_cooper@yahoo.com
Subject:   gimp-print and ghostscript

I need the stp drivers in Ghostscript for apsfilter.

Together with others I see comments in the mailing lists and CVS about
the 'spin-off' of the gimp-print port, but don't understand how to
re-integrate the drivers with Ghostscript.

Does anyone know?

Do I have to hack a manual build of Ghostscript?

Has anyone done this?

Replies directly, please, I am not on the list.

John
--
        Unreal City,
     Under the brown fog of a winter dawn,