Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:57:27 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/guspnp14.tar.gz

Well, auto dma may not be useful for the SB line of cards is very
difficult to implement and that can be overcome;however, I think
that you have to reset the sb blaster every time that you do
a dma halt and for applications such as rplay or vat that may
not be a good think .

Don't know if the sun's /dev/audio interprets the header it shouldn't.

	Cheers,
	Amancio