Date:      07 May 2001 19:21:18 +0200
From:      Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lockups with -Stable on Athlon

>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan Belson <jon@witchspace.com> writes:

Jonathan> Hiya
Jonathan> I recently upgraded my machine to a 1.2GHz Athlon on
Jonathan> a ABit KT7A motherboard, with 256MB RAM.

Have the same MB (KT7A-Raid) with a 1GHz Athlon and have no problem at
all. You have not tried to "overclock" it, isn't it ?

To find your problem, look at the dmesg and /var/log/messages
first. If there's nothing wrong, check your cooler (but it seems it's
not a harware problem as others OS are working well).

--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1292699818 secondes