Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:06:40 EST
From:      YidukKwon@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NVIDIA 32MB GeForce2 MX with TV out card

Could anyone help to setup Xfree86 Server for the NVDIA 32MB GeForce2 MX with
TV out display card? I am trying to set up freeBSD release 4.2 on a Dell 4300
computer.  I tried several card names on the list but X-Server could not
start with any of them. I assume the NVIDIA is new but there must be some
other X-server that might be able to work with my card, I hope.
Thank you in advance.

Yiduk Kwon