Date:      Sun, 02 May 1999 18:25:59 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Subject:   Re: Some thoughts on advocacy (was: Slashdot ftp.cdrom.com upgra

Rahul Siddharthan wrote:

> I just saw an article on licenses in Daemon News

Whatever gave you the idea this is an appropriate forum for preaching
the religion of the GPL?  Please take this opportunity to refect and
determine if you have anything to say about advocating FreeBSD.

We fully understand that you like the GPL.  This is not an appropriate
forum for discussing your appreciation of it.