Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:19:03 +0530
From:      "Sci-Edit Publications" <promo@sci.sci-edit.net>
To:        "emulation" <emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   English Editing Service Trial Offer

=EF=BB=BF To: emulation@freebsd.org
Emulation
Moscow State Technical University

Dear  Emulation
Warm Greetings from Sci-Edit Publications.=20
This mail is intended to introduce ourselves as a publisher providing =
high quality English editing service at most affordable rates. We edit=
 journal articles, theses, dissertations, books, grant proposals, etc.=
 in all subject areas.=20
If you wish you can send a document for a free trial (up to 200 words)=
=2E=20
Charges for regular substantive editing are very low i.e., 0.02 USD/wo=
rd, and for basic editing (proofreading) only 0.01 USD/word. Our edito=
rs are highly qualified professionals from native English speaking cou=
ntries. We assure confidentiality of your work.
Besides this, we also publish several research journals. You are welco=
med to publish in our journals covering most of the research areas. Al=
l journals are open-access, peer-reviewed, and at present absolutely f=
ree to publish.=20
Please visit our website for further details.=20
http:// sci-edit . net/ (copy paste this link in browser and remove sp=
aces)
Sincerely,

Sci-Edit Publications
sciedit.pub@gmail.com

(Disclaimer: If you are not interested or to Unsubscribe, please ignor=
e this mail, you are not subscribed to any mailing list. Physical addr=
ess: 4350, Kirkham St, San Francisco, CA 94122 USA, Phone: +1 765 727 =
0039)=20