Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:25:53 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Dave <dave@dugard.org>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH in 4.0 doesn't seem to work out of the box

I need to come in from some Windows workstations, and have tried Igaly
SSH and Tera Term with the SSH module. (The latter has MUCH better terminal
emulation than the former.) Neither can get through; I get lots of console
error messages but no successful login. Making Blowfish the preferred
cipher doesn't seem to help.

--Brett

P.S. -- I've always wondered why El Gamal wasn't one of the encryption
options, since it's unencumbered and already used in PGP.