Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:36:18 -0700
From:      Patrick Calkins <pcalkins@oemsupport.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Advocacy (E-mail)" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: your mail

# On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 03:42:44PM -0400, Mit Rowe wrote:
# >
# http://www.chilisoft.com/forum/getthread.asp?searchmydate=All&;
# recordnumber=1
# >
# 5605&curID=15605&mydate=30&threadnumber=6810&threadname=Chili%
# 21Soft+General
# > +Support&threadtopic=ASP+and+FreeBSD&search=yes
# >
# >
# >
# >
# > "ASP and FreeBSD ChiliSoft Tech  04/19/01
# >
# > At this time FreeBSD is just too unstable for ChiliSoft to
# support. We are
# > still investigating a release for FreeBSD, but everything
# is preliminary at
# > this point. I don't see FreeBSD support happening in the
# near future. Well,
# > not until a stable version is released.
# >
# > -ChiliSoft Tech"
# >
# > I consider this a challenge. How about you?
#
# I consider it too unclear to be possible to do much about.
# You are hereby
# assigned the quest for more information.  Report back with
# information about
# what the heretics are talking about within sundown thursday.
# And may the Lady
# bless your quest.
#
# Eivind.

Boy-o-boy! Somebody had better let pair networks (www.pair.com) know about
the stability issues with FreeBSD, and fast! Because it looks like they have
a *lot* of work ahead of them in changing all those machines to something
more reliable...like maybe NT?? LOL!!!

Patrick