Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:33:06 -0700
From:      David Schultz <das@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Subject:   Re: Okay, looks like I might have a *good* one here ... inode hang

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
[...]
> and I have a vmcore to work on here !! :)

Yes, this does look promising.  Can you look at
*(struct lock *)0x8a4ef300 (the lock the second
process is trying to acquire) also?  It probably
points back to the first process, but we might as
well be sure.  It might also be interesting to see
the ndp arguments to the namei calls, but the
problem can probably be tracked down without them.

I'm actually out of town this week, so if anyone
else wants to take a stab, feel free.