Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:50:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/34331 - graphics/mplayer-skins: fix typo in Makefile (re WITH_SKIN_ALL)

The following reply was made to PR ports/34331; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Cc: ports@geeksrus.net, dwcjr@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:42:35 -0200

 	Well, it's not an error. Just cosmetically odd.
 The following example works flawlessly.

 .   if defined(WITH_TEST)
 test:
 	@echo TEST
 . endif

 	Such a fix should be done when the port is updated to
 avoid repo-bloat but I have no objections.
 	Anyway, it is nice to see people checking the ports
 Makefiles. :)

 	Regards,

 --
 Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
 Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer