Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 15:42:04 -0400
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Arne Woerner <arne.woerner@tu-clausthal.de>
Subject:   [arne.woerner@tu-clausthal.de: Re: your mail]

Hm, it seems that this irritant believes he can stop me from
sending mail by asking my *forwarding service* to prevent it.

I suppose I should have used "mph@freebsd.org" instead.

(For the record, the mail he quotes is the only mail I've
written to him.  Contrast the several he's sent to -questions.)

----- Forwarded message from Arne Woerner <arne.woerner@tu-clausthal.de> -----