Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 2015 00:27:50 +0000
From:      Brian Fundakowski Feldman <brianfundakowskifeldman@gmail.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>, Luiz Otavio O Souza <loos@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: spigen(4) SPI Generic IO interface -- need comments
References:  <CAEv1%2BOU4cFpMpeQGfnCP7L4Q_k18rOSOA9JBnKUa99DS5dFnWA@mail.gmail.com> <20150817160423.GB3078@gmail.com> <CAEv1%2BOUhSAJxxWAfW2GUFVw=H-_KOs2dGg2d7uhZnFbqsHE5Qw@mail.gmail.com> <CAEv1%2BOXe4w8hJXQu2MsoMLz6ixeG3hU3BmLZpssG15SaPd9JGw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmom4qgXYL5eMPsnprvO4X7CES5ipAc0Z%2BsZtmMmF9K4Fqg@mail.gmail.com> <CAEv1%2BOUycUtCiQ9ZVxZjwAkvW0JiGi26tDKpvzD12P1wyEkeQw@mail.gmail.com> <CANCZdfo%2Bd2oA86iw_OXLros%2BBnVQZZqt2D_rWQMp-R6FNH5ueQ@mail.gmail.com>

You know, now you're making me wonder if the edge behavior shouldn't also
be configurable per-spigen/per-transfer. Chip select polarity seems far too
dangerous to expose that way. The only SPI device I have lying around so
far is an MCP3008.