Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 16:25:54 -0800
From:      Billy Bath x102 <billy@tesys.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: ps/2mouse problem

Hello, Doug

For some reason's I can't seem to configure my ps/2 mouse, I am trying to
run "XF86Setup". I verified that in the kernel it is enabled. I also
verified by going doining "sysinstall" that mouse type configured is ps/2.
should I look at 'dmesg" to really verify that I don't have any other problem.

I basically have a ps/2 mouse/logitech.. I tried all different settings and
nothing seems to help..
cheers,,bb

Digitally Your's
Billy Bath
Sales Engineer

                Company :-  Telenet System Solutions,Inc.
                Phone      :-   408-383-0334, Ext102
                Fax          :-   408-383-0335
                Email       :-   Billy@tesys.com
                Web        :-   http://www.tesys.com
                Address  :-  2480 Kruse Drive ,SanJose ,CA-95131