Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2016 17:48:33 -0400
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ohauer@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   UPDATING entry has no AFFECTS clause

re revision 383476 to UPDATING =
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/UPDATING?r1=3D383474&r2=3D383476 =
<https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/UPDATING?r1=3D383474&r2=3D383476>;

This entry has no AFFECTS clause.  Should it?  I ask because I encounter =
this issue when fixing something in FreshPorts.

###
20150331:
AUTHOR: ohauer@FreeBSD.org

  Subversion modules are no longer activated in httpd.conf!
  To activate the subversion apache modules a dedicated file
  will be installed as modules.d/220_subversion.conf
###

Should it be devel/subversion?  www/apache*?

I'm happy to do the fix. I just want to check to see which port[s] you =
think it should be.

--=20
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan@langille.org