Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:59:46 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Lukas Ruf <lpruf@stud.ee.ethz.ch>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   My installation of ispell fails under FreeBSD 3.1-Release

Hi list,

does anybody know about the same problem ? When trying to install
ispell, it fails at the action of creating the dictionaries. I tried
installation according to the rules of the port installation.

These installation trials were done while being connected to the
Internet, i.e. it could not have failed because the lack of downloading
possibilities.

If anyone knows about the same problem and its solution. Please, give me
a hint.

Kind regards and thanks in advance.

Lukas
--
        *** ALWAYS MAILTO:"Lukas Ruf <lpruf@stud.ee.ethz.ch>" ***
    (PGP2.6.3) Fingerprint = 37CF 3AB4 B0F7 0AF5 C308 4188 8C10 86FE