Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:22:23 +0800
From:      "Sander Yuan" <chnze2008@yahoo.com.cn>
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Electric appliances

From:Mr Sander Yuan, G.Manager
Chnze Electric Equipment Co.ltd.
D1803 Times Sea Scenery Wangjiang West Road Wenzhou China 325005
Fax:86-577-88560255  Tel:86-577-88560256 or 88560257

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as leading manufacturers and
exporters in Electrical Items and Accessories. Our Products include:

1.	Circuit breaker (MCB,ELCB,MCCB)
2.	Ac/Dc contactor, Magnetic starter
3.	Relays (Mini relay, time relay, thermal relay)
4.	Meters(panel meter, water meter, watthour meters)
5.	Fuses link, fuse base and fuse holder
6.	Stablizer, UPS(uninterruptible power supply)
7.	Energy saving lamps
8.	Nylon cable tie, Cable clips,terminal block
9.	Micro switch, Limit switch, Toggle switch, Pedal switch
10.	Pushbutton switch, pilot light, LED indicator
11.  Hydraulic pliers, net pliers
12.	Switching power suppliers

If you are interested in our products, please don't hesitate to contact us.

You are requested to send us your inquiries for the same.

Thanking You & Best Regards
Sander Yuan/G.manager
Chnze electric equipment co.ltd.