Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 16:07:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      thursday@altavista.net
To:        bob@eng.ufl.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: networking weirdness

Hi,
My gateway system is running nat, and...I think it's configured correctly; basically I just followed all the steps in the manpage; it's always worked w/o any problems--basically I just start it with natd -interface rl0 & boom it goes (no firewall, though--no matter what I do, when I have the firewall activated, nat doesn't work--i've been saving that for another email). But the only address exposed is the external one, as far as I can tell...

Thanks!