Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2019 12:40:19 -0500
From:      Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Gustavo Romero <gromero@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc:        Daniel Benjamin Miller <dbmiller@dbmiller.org>, FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Building powerpc (32-bit) packages on amd64

You will need to build on the G3/4/5 PowerPC32/64||POWER machine itself.
Since it is your computer, and you are probably not one of the committers,
I would suggest that you edit the Makefiles to the proper architecture by
adding what you need.
In the source itself, you need to edit the configuration file so that
FreeBSD is allowed. This is the way I was able to build a public package
repository for FreeBSD on the PowerPC32/64||POWER series.
You need to start editing the files from the source after you download
them.or the problem and fix it.
I had one of these:
https://everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g3/specs/powermac_g3_400_bl.html
and simultaneously built firefox, a window manager, and an editor on it
with it having less than one gigabyte of memory.

The POWER RISC architecture is different, I'll explain it to you.
Since it has a base of LOAD_STORE in the registers, it will dedicate as
many if not all resources to the load intensive process.
The machine looked like it was dead.
It wasn't.
One day later it was up, and the ports were built.

So there is no excuse.

Go home and do your homework.