Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:35:57 -0700
From:      Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold <postmaster@paganlibrary.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI-Driver CAM with AHA2920

The problem with the AHA-2920 is that there are two of them, I know,
I had one.

The AHA-2920C is a true Adaptec card. The AHA-2920 is a leftover from
the purchase of Future Domain. Sometimes Windows even recognized my
older card and assigned a driver with the letters "FD" to it instead
of the Adaptec drivers.

Basically, the card won't work and probably won't be supported
because the company that produced it no longer exists.

I went out and got a DTC3130B at Fry's for $89. Works like a charm.

Gunnar