Date:      Sun, 5 Jan 1997 07:56:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        Ben <ben3535@pipeline.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FREEBSD & Windows 95

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Ben wrote:

> Right now, I am running win95.  Can I install Freebsd on my system and
> still be able to use Windows 95 in addition to Freebsd?  Will installing
> freebsd erase my windows files?  Thanks for your time

Yes and no, respectively; FreeBSD can coexist with Win95.  There are some
small inconveniences in the install process having to do with Win95's
restrictions on direct disk access (no big deal), and FreeBSD can't read
the new VFAT32 Win95 filesystem (this doesn't concern you unless you're
using Windows 97), and other than that there are no problems that I know
of.

> Ben Xu

 Ben