Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:09:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@telebase.com>
To:        Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ahhhhhhhhhh!

>>>>> "Jake" == Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com> writes:

Jake> I would also like to know what tools (under Unix) are available to
Jake> break up incoming mail by mailing list.  Right now I'm using pine (no
Jake> jokes, please, it's a good mail program!) and it puts a + sign by
Jake> personal messages, but is there any way to split individual mailing
Jake> lists into different folders?  Can MH do this (I tried it *briefly*
Jake> but didn't look at all of the MANY options).  Please reply
Jake> personally, I don't want to clog up hackers unnecessarily.

Look at the `filter' program that's part of the `elm' distribution.
----
Brian Clapper .............................................. bmc@telebase.com
http://www.netaxs.com/~bmc/ ............. PGP public key available on request
I don't like spinach, and I'm glad I don't, because if I liked it I'd
eat it, and I just hate it.
        -- Clarence Darrow