Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:03:11 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Adam Fabian <afabian@austin.rr.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: print/ghostscript-afpl is missing a dependency

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 05:45:54PM -0600, Adam Fabian wrote:
> I was building this port, and it died wanting a vga.h and a couple of
> other header files.  I manually added the svgalib port and picked up
> the build, then everything went okay.  I'm guessing this varies by
> what drivers you choose to compile into gs.
>=20
> This is the ports tree current as of Nov 21 2004 on FreeBSD 5.3

I guess you're supposed to set WITH_SVGALIB in this instance, and it
should automatically enable support.

=2Eif defined(WITH_SVGALIB)
LIB_DEPENDS+=3D   vga.1:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/svgalib
=2Eendif

Perhaps the configure script doesn't set the variable if you
choose the driver manually.

Kris

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV--