Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Stephen Hansen <stephen@cerebralmaelstrom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pine, color, and the FreeBSD console.

After finally getting all my mail to work oh-so-perfectly, with a
combination of fetchmail/postfix/cyrus, I started to search for a MUA that
I liked best. At the moment, I can't decide, so i'm idly using a different
one for every other message. Anyways. :)

I have Pine all working nicely, and in an xterm, I put color all
throughout it and it looks dandy. Black-and-white has a tendency to make
my eyes cross after a certain point.

On the console, before starting up X-Windows, Pine-with-ansi is goofy. The
screen doesn't line up right -- the current selection isn't in the right
place, things overlap, etc. It looks to me like it's wanting an extra line
or two to work with.

Any ideas?

Thanks :)

--Stephen