Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:49:51 +0100
From:      "Gunnarsson, Mikael" <Mikael.Gunnarsson@octapharma.se>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   In another story.. Which USB->BT adapter to buy?

I'm looking to equip my laptop with an USB->Bluetooth adapter, and I ne=
ed to know which adapters I can expect to work with FreeBSD. I looked at =
the list of supported bluetooth devices on the freebsd web site, but I ha=
ven't been able to locate any of the mentioned devices in my area. Howeve=
r, I blindly assume that like wifi devices, most bluetooth devices are ac=
tually the same product in a different set of clothes..

I'm currently=
 weighing between the Belkin F8T003 (http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu=
ctPage.process?Merchant_Id=3D&Section_Id=3D200583&pcount=3D&Product_Id=3D=
134431) and the D-link DBT-120 (http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=3D34).=
. Does either of these work with FreeSBD?

/M
This email and any fil=
es transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use o=
f the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have receiv=
ed this email in error please notify the system manager. This message con=
tains confidential information and is intended only for the individual na=
med. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distr=
ibute or copy this e-mail.