Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:27:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        Michael Jung <mikej@firewall.mikej.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alphaserver 2100?

Michael Jung writes:
 > Is this platform supported?

Not yet.

But I have an Alphaserver 2000, and adding support for it (and with
it, the nearly identical Alphaserver 2100) is on my to-do list.  This
is something I plan to do eventually, but it is a fairly low priority
item for me & if somebody else with more motivation would like to do
it, I certainly do not want to stand in the way..

Drew