Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:39:09 -0500
From:      "nw1" <network101@covad.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Are threads Being filtered and/ or deleted from the archives?

Sorry to have to post this to the community at large, but the list maintainer hasn't
gotten back to me on other issues.  With respect to the initial thread = Subject:
Re: Overheating attributed to Freebsd --sysctlvariablesnotavailable--

Any Idea why I'm not able to find this full thread in the archives?  I need an AMD
representative to view this thread and it doesn't seem to be available from beginning to
end.  I can only find the last RE: from this week.  I hope they aren't filtering out
threads that have a valid topic/concern.

All incoming attachments get deleted.
Have a nice day.