Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:46:23 +0200
From:      Alexander Maret <maret@atrada.de>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: libkadm.so.3 not found? - SOLVED - Bug in 3.3R ???

I solved my problem by installing all sources
via /stand/sysinstall and recompiling /usr/src/usr.bin/

After a 'make install' in /usr/src/usr.bin/ everything
worked fine again. I still don't have a file called
libkadm.so.3 on my system but now 'passwd' works fine.

Can ne1 explain this?

Is this a bug in 3.3 Release ?

Alex