Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:47:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark <maxiter@wopr.inetu.net>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MAXMEM, 512M memory

The 2014 came from my inability to type correctly.  It's supposed to say
512x1024.

I used MAXMEM because with out it, the correctly memory was not detected.

Mark Rekai - INetU, Inc.(tm) - http://www.INetU.net
Electronic commerce - Web development - Web hosting
     maxiter@INetU.net - Phone: (610) 266-7441