Date:      Fri, 02 Jul 1999 11:22:58 +0200
From:      Jonas Eriksson <je@interact.se>
To:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   DBD-DB2-0.71

Upon trying to compile the perl DBD-DB2 from CPAN we get the following
error
message:

In file included from DB2.xs:7:
DB2.h:9: sqlcli.h: No such file or directory
DB2.h:10: sqlcli1.h: No such file or directory
DB2.h:11: sqlext.h: No such file or directory

We have been searching for these includefiles without success.

Has anyone sucessfully compiled the DBD-DB2? If so, we would be grateful
for any further information on this matter.

--
Regards
Jonas Eriksson