Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:09:10 -0800
From:      "Marc Wandschneider" <marcw@lanfear.com>
To:        "'Nate Puri'" <natedawg@office.ompages.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problems in X and ports

	I would guess that this is an issue with the XFree86 Server's support for
your video card ... sometimes it's just not opimized all that much, or there
are problems with the video chipset that prevent it from working turbo well
with their way of doing things ...

	you might want to post to an XFree86 newsgroup or mailing list and see if
there are any suggestions there.

	marc.