Date:      Thu, 07 Oct 1999 23:01:16 -0500
From:      "Robert M. Luedtke" <rluedtke@freewwweb.com>
To:        freeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   StarOffice 3.1 port

I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.8.  I installed the StarWriter 3.1 port with no
problem.  I ran ldconfig.  The StarOffice installation screen comes up okay.
I choose the first option and it seems okay.  However, I get an error
message:
'Can't find intialisation script /root/.sd.sh, User install must be
completed before swriter3 can be run'
I look in the /root directory and there is no .sd.sh script.  Anyone else
had this problem?
Thanks for the assistance.