Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:01:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ariel Perez <kokoroman@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Allied Telesis CentreCOM LA-PCM-T V2???

Hello everyone.

I'm a new FreeBSD user. I have a portable
computer(Toshiba 2595CDT) and a ethernet pcmcia card
in it(Allied Telesis CentreCOM LA-PCM-T V2).
Everything semms to be working well except for the
PCMCIA card.  I can't get it to work, I wonder if the
latest edition of PAO doesn't support it(I already
installed PAO,I did the installation of FreeBSD with
PAO's booting disks).

Anybody has any idea???please???

PS. I'm using FreeBSD 3.2

=====