Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jason Borkowsky <jcborkow@tcpns.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DMESG question

Greetings! Everytime my FreeBSD machine boots, I see these errors
under dmesg. Can somebody tell me where they are coming from? I
have configured and rebuilt my own kernel, and none of these
devices are listed in the kernel file. Also, I cannot find where
the executable "di" is being called from. Any information is
appreciated. Thanks!

config> di sn0
No such device: sn0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config> di lnc0
No such device: lnc0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config> di ie0
No such device: ie0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config> di fe0
No such device: fe0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config>di ed0
No such device: ed0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config>di cs0
No such device: cs0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config>di bt0
No such device: bt0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config>di aic0
No such device: aic0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config>di aha0
No such device: aha0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config> di adv0
No such device: adv0 Invalid command or syntax. Type `?' for help.
config> q