Date:      Sun, 15 May 2005 13:40:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Weather Channel <desktophelp@talk2.weather.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Ticket#: 2005051510019103] RE: Du wirst ausspionier [...]

Thank you for taking the time to write to The Weather Channel and weather=
.com.

Your suggestion or concern is very important to us.  The Desktop Weather =
team will use it to inform product enhancements and technical fixes.  Mor=
e than likely, you will not receive a direct response from us regarding y=
our ticket.  However, you can look forward to us addressing your technica=
l issues and product enhancements in the near future. =20

In the meantime, you may find an answer to your question on our FAQ page.

http://www.weather.com/services/desktop_faq.html

Sincerely,

On-Line Customer Support=20
The Weather Channel Interactive