Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:48:00 +0100
From:      Tim Bishop <tim@bishnet.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, tim@bishnet.net
Subject:   Re: Which ports get made into packages?

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 09:35:53AM -0700, Adam Weinberger wrote:
> tim -
>
> pircbot depends upon jdk13, which is marked RESTRICTED.
>
> -Adam

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not sure, however, why jdk13 being
restricted stops 'irc/pircbot' from being distributed? jdk13 is only
required for running pircbot - it isn't used to compile it because
pircbot is distributed by the author as a precompiled jar file.

Incidently, it used to be packaged, but I'm guessing this is
because it used to depend on jdk11 (but jdk11 broke because of the
compat3x port being forbidden, I think).

Cheers,
Tim.