Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:10:06 GMT
From:      Will Deutsch <Will.Deutsch@netapp.com>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/78970: i386 MBR build problem

The following reply was made to PR i386/78970; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Deutsch <Will.Deutsch@netapp.com>
To: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:04:11 -0800

 I wasn't aware that was unsupported...

 You can close this bug.

 -Cheers,
 Will Deutsch

 Crutch Master Racer

 Holden: So, uh, what do you wanna do tonight?
 Banky: Mmm, get a pizza, watch "Degrassi Jr. High."
 Holden: You got a weird thing for Canadian melodrama.
 Banky: I got a weird thing for girls who say "aboot."

 -- Chasing Amy